“GETTING UNSTUCK” — THE BOOK
Now free for Download
Getting Unstuck is a groundbreaking first look at the complex interaction between attention, depression and the traumatic experiences of childhood.
Table of Contents
- What Does it Mean to be Stuck?
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis
- The Treatment of Dissociation
- The Treatment of ADD: Executive Functioning and the Management of Time and Task
- The Treatment of ADD: Trance, Meditation and Brain Training
- The Treatment of Depression
- Dr. Don’s Dreams
- Appendices: Cathy’s Trance; B’s Trance
Praise for Gettung Unstuck
A superb book by a superb clinician. This book has what so many books on this subject lack: the honesty and truth that can only be gained by working in the trenches of real life. What you’ll get from this book are nuggets you can really use in your everyday life, as well as hope and confidence you can feed on day in and day out. Dr. Kerson has worked a lifetime to write this book, and his life’s work now becomes a precious gift to us all.